Dr. Eliezer offers dental implants in Alpharetta, Georgia, as one of the best ways to repair missing or damaged teeth. Did you know that dental implants:
- Never need a root canal
- Don’t get cavities
- Are a permanent tooth replacement solution
- Retain good bone structure
- Provide improved chewing ability
- Look and feel like your own teeth!
And, you’ve come to the right place! Dr. Eliezer of Jones Bridge Dental Care is one of the most skilled dental implant experts in the country. Here is some information our dentists provide about the benefits of dental implants:
What are dental implants?
Once you’ve consulted with one of our dentist, and you choose dental implants, you will receive a long-lasting, durable restorative dentistry solution to fix your smile problems.
- Essentially, dental implants act as a new tooth root, providing optimal support for the new tooth.
- Dental implants are placed in your jaw so they can fuse with your existing bone, creating a permanent solution.
- Titanium is the material that the implant is made from. This allows for full integration and helps the implant fuse to the jawbone.
- After a short period, the implant will fuse completely with your jawbone. Then, we can place a crown on top of your new implant!
If you’re looking for a natural looking solution, dental implants are a wonderful option. They are the most natural looking option available when it comes to restorative dentistry. You’ll no longer struggle with uncomfortable dental options and most likely won’t be able to notice the difference between your implant and your natural teeth.
What problems do dental implants fix?
There are a few reasons why dental implants can be the best solution for your dental problems. For instance, here are the most common reasons why patients choose dental implants:
- To replace one or more missing teeth
- To improve or restore the functionality of the teeth, which makes it easier for patients to eat and speak more effectively and more easily
- To improve the aesthetics of your appearance, including your teeth, smile, and face
- To aid in the prevention of bone loss
- To provide significantly extra support for loose-fitting bridges or dentures, which adds to the implant’s comfort and security
Rest assured, Dr. Leo will help you determine whether or not dental implants are right for you. These five common reasons can help determine if dental implants can fix your smile problems. Dr. Leo will fully evaluate your current and past health history, as well as your teeth and gums to ensure that dental implants are right for you.
Why Choose Dr. Leo?
Dr. Leo provides exceptional service quality with skill and experience you can rely on. He is a double diplomat in Dental Implantology, the highest status possible, joining only 14 doctors in the state of Georgia. Dr. Leo has also been featured in America’s Top Dentist nine years in a row. Whatever your unique needs and goals, Dr. Leo looks forward to helping you achieve the smile you desire with our unparalleled care and precision.
Want To Know More About Dental Implants?
If you are worried about the pain or anxiety that some patients feel, we offer sedation dentistry to calm your dental fears. That way, you can receive the dentistry services you need in the most comfortable way possible. If you would like to learn more about dental implants, join us for a Dental Implant Lunch & Learns hosted by Dr. Leo himself. These events are held weekly in our office free of charge for any patient interested, and a catered lunch provided. For more information, call 678-813-1634 today to reserve a seat!