Health insurance with dental coverage
When it comes to dental coverage, consider standalone dental benefits on the Small Business Health Insurance Marketplace (SHOP Marketplace, also referred to as Exchange). By keeping your medical and dental plans separate, your dental benefits can be more robust and offer greater savings. For example, some medical plans require that you pay a higher amount out-of-pocket before your dental benefits are covered at 100%.
A bright smile takes more than just brushing and flossing alone. Dentists can detect problems early on before they become more serious – and costly. That’s why dental insurance makes sense – it not only pays for preventive care that can keep you and your family healthy, but it also helps pay for more extensive, costly and often unexpected expenses – such as fillings, crowns, and root canals.
Guardian®−A smart choice for dental
The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America® has been protecting people for more than 155 years, and we provide quality and affordable dental benefits to over 8 million Americans. With one of the largest dental networks in the country – it’s likely you’ll find your dentist in our network. Whether you’re offered Guardian dental coverage in the Health Insurance Marketplace (SHOP Marketplace) or directly through your employer, Guardian has you covered.
- Choice of dentists: Over 119, 300 dentists at more than 360, 600 locations* nationwide
- Savings: Save an average of 36% on your dental treatments
- Dependable claims service: Claims are processed within 48 hours
- Flexible, comprehensive benefits to help you stay healthy and save: Maximum Rollover allows you to roll over unused funds for future use. In select states, choose between seeing any dentist you want under a PPO or even greater savings with DHMO.
- Easy to use tools: Online tools to help you locate a dentist, manage your benefits, and estimate cost of care