Hunter Health Dental
- For information on the Affordable Care Act and the NY State of Health health insurance exchange click here.
- Affordable Care Act Navigators (ACA) and Certified Application Counselors (CAC) will be on campus to answer your questions and to enroll you, if eligible, for free or low cost health insurance. The schedule detailing when the ACA's and CAC's will be on campus is forthcoming. The schedule will include a list of which documents you should bring to help determine eligibility. Please visit our website again to continue to check for the updated Fall schedule.
2. International Students
- Click here for more information on Affordable Health Care specifically for international students (Also available in for more information regarding health insurance requirements for international students.
3. Dental Care
- is dental plan offered through New York University College of Dentistry created for college students.
DISCLAIMER: Hunter College is not responsible for any bills acquired by any of these agencies listed above. The identification of these agencies does not imply approval, warrant the accuracy of any information, or endorse any opinions expressed by any of these outside organizations. This list is intended for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for medical advice or treatment for any medical conditions. You should promptly seek professional medical care if you have any concern about your health, and you should always consult your physician before starting a fitness regimen.
- There you can see amazing big ass videos