Dental Health Associates old Sauk
Congratulations on Your Retirement, Dr. Milne!
After practicing with Dental Health Associates for 31 years, Dr. James Milne will retire at the end of June 2016. Dr. Milne spent 10 years as a dentist in a solo practice before returning to school to become an orthodontist. He moved to Madison to join Dental Health Associates, drawn by the opportunity to be the first specialist in a well-established, well-respected group dental practice.
Selecting the right orthodontist to care for his patients was of utmost importance. He is please to introduce Dr. Audra Long who will take over the care of his practice.
Dr. Milne looks forward to spending time with family and enjoying the lakes and woods of Northern WI as well as all the interesting events and opportunities Madison has to offer.
West Orthodontics Clinic
7007 Old Sauk Rd.
Madison, WI 53717
- B.S., University of Iowa
- D.D.S., University of Iowa College of Dentistry
- M.S., University of Iowa Orthodontic Residency
Memberships and Associations
- American Dental Association
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Wisconsin Dental Association
- Midwest Society of Orthodontists
- Dane County Dental Society