Affordable health And dental insurance plans
Consider the following statistics about health care coverage in Florida:
- Total Florida Residents - 18, 016, 996
- Total Florida uninsured residents - 20.17%
- Total Florida HMO enrollment - 3, 539, 153
- Avg annual employee premium in FL employer-sponsored plan (after employer contrib): $1, 065
- Avg FL hospital cost per inpatient day (before insurance) - $1, 652
- Health Insurance Coverage of the Total Population, states (2007-2008), U.S. (2008)
- Hospital Adjusted Expenses per Inpatient Day, 2007
Florida Health Plans
Looking to purchase Florida health insurance? We offer a broad selection of Florida health plans for individuals, families and small businesses from most of the leading Florida health insurance companies.
Florida State Health Resources
Residents can also refer to a number of resources within Florida:
The Public Health Dental Program is committed to promoting and developing community-based preventive, educational and treatment programs which emphasize the elimination of oral health disparities.
Starting as low as $15 a month, KidCare offers low-cost health insurance for the uninsured children of Florida.