New Mexico Board of Dental Health
New Mexico Board of Dental Health Care | Licensure Requirements
The New Mexico State Board of Dental Health Care determines the licensing requirements for dentists and all other dental professionals in the state. Learn more about the certification requirements you need to consider if looking for dentistry jobs in New Mexico.
New Mexico Board of Dental Health Care
- Regulate the practice of dentistry, dental hygiene, additional dental office roles, dental specialties and community dental health coordinators in New Mexico.
- Determine the professional and educational standards required to obtain and maintain a professional license in a dental field in the state of New Mexico.
- Investigate public claims of unprofessional or unethical conduct on the part of dental professionals and take appropriate disciplinary action.
When you set your sights on practicing dentistry or any related dental field in New Mexico, get in touch with the board in order to obtain and maintain your license according to their code. Many of the applications and necessary documents can be found and completed online.
Dentists Obtaining Licensure in New Mexico
- Graduated and received a diploma from an CODA accredited dental school
- Successfully completed the Dental National Board Examination
- Passed a WREB, CRDT, SRTA or NERB/ADEX clinical exam
- Level II or III Background Status Report through Professional Background Information Services (PBIS)
- Complete and pass the Jurisprudence exam
Open Kool Smiles Dental Jobs in New Mexico
Kool Smiles is currently hiring for open dental positions in Las Cruces, New Mexico, and in nearby El Paso, Texas.
Kool Smiles is the perfect destination if you are looking for a dental job that is lucrative, personally rewarding and allows you to practice your dental profession while helping to bring quality dentistry to underserved communities.
We offer pay that is typically higher than the national average, as well as extensive benefits and potential signing bonuses of up to $20, 000.
Kool Smiles will even cover your New Mexico Board of Dentistry dental licensure fees!